Saturday, October 11, 2014

Horse, Cost and Lost 1




About the past few weeks until now, and hopefully in the future and forever, i am so excited with horses!

I love knowing how to keep the horses as pets, how to take care of them, way of grooming and cleaning, up until the expert matter : RIDING HORSE and HORSE SENSE.

Nowadays, learning all the above would cost you about MYR 500 to 700. Depending on places you take lesson and also depending whether you take it privately or in group.

Honestly, I am not so rich to afford it in order to learn all that. Besides, no governmental financial facility in horse education (LOL).

Alhamdulillah, thank to God the Almighty, He gave me such a rare opportunity in a lifetime to be a volunteer at Rubinga Heritage Stable Horse in Kg Changkat Gombak.

"Whenever you feel like some dreams ain't likely to be real, it's like dreams come true!"

1ST WEEK

This was the beginning. My sister and I started off with Rohil. A beautiful red-haired mare with a white 'star' marked at her forehead. She is a good 'partner' for a beginner like us. Since we are volunteers at the horse stable, we did some 'chores' for the cleanliness of the horses stable before started the lessons. Honestly, I am not a brave one. I was scared because of their big size feature. My mind did running wild, aha, " what if the horse trample on me?" or "what if he or she bites me?" and all sorts of negativeness. That's me. CLUMPSY.


Isn't she lovely?? Remember that I told you about her red-haired and white mark? That's her.




Now, let's make it real! Oh, ya, that is Pak Andra, the 'guardian' of the horses. Aha!
Ready to go!
And the lesson begins...


Ouch! She was sneezing and I shocked...

Main 'tarik-tarik tali' :( . Come on Rohil. (I think, I should have said 'come on me! huh?')



Lunch time!





And so, this is how I lost in love with the horses.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Salam afiqah, boleh saya tahu mcmana nak dftr jd volunteer eh? tq:)