Thursday, November 20, 2014

Reading (as to the other level).






I love books.

Really do.

But somehow.....

though there are sayings like....



or


reading isn't just enough.

Somehow, it moves me to 'something'.

I don't want to read without letting myself having the opportunity to experience things.

Its like, reading a book regarding to how to ride a horse.

I don't want to 'store' the story in my precious brain just like that.

I want to be on the horseback and feel the sensation of riding.

Don't you get me?




and also......

the more you read, the more selective you are with books.

Of course you don't want waste your time by reading unimportant or trivial issues.

I also believe right now that I lack the critical thinking skill in reading.

No denial.

But how??



No comments: