Thursday, April 30, 2009

JuSt want To sHare...............

peOplE always say, sharing is loving......

So, emmm...........

(let me think again )
(where should i start?)

Never mind,
forget it.

I have read Milon Nandy's book titled, "Choosing the correct word for speaking and writing English everyday".

In my opinion this book is very good for all ages.

Overall, the writer highlighted some simple words that have same meaning. For example, "hear" and "listen".

How to differentiate between these two words??

emmm.....are these too hard to think?

Of course, no. Justify our mind setting that "English is fun and simple".
Back to our main point.

(all these explaination is according my own understanding, i'am not copying the book. )

"Hear" is,
We hear noises around us and we do not pay attention towards the sound.
Example: I hear some noises from the backyard.

On the other hand,

"Listen" is,
We pay attention towards the sound.
Example: If you want to avoid her, you must listen me.

Lastly, I hope this some information could give you benefit and
"Many peolpe think English is interesting to learn, but most people do not find it amusing"

(p/s: what is the differentiation between 'interesting' and 'amusing'. Think it again or get the Milon Nandy beneficial book)

1 comment:

Saya said...

suka pulak dgr lagu kat blog nih