Wednesday, May 13, 2009

TanggaL 11 Mei 2009

Tipah dan sakinah dah masuk KUIS,
Mardhiah pun sama,
On call.. kak iera 25 haribulan ni,
Farzana dan aqilah pulak masuk matriks

Aku??
beginilah aku masih dalam keadaan menunggu-nunggu, still waiting for my second application UPU, and still confusing in making choices. Even tawaran yang dapat tak banyak pun. I got offer to continue my study in lower six for stpm at S.M.K Putrajaya Presint 8 (1) and i go there. I've interested in making stpm. But i don't know wether to go UPU or continue my form six even UPU result still not announce. Just this condition complicated me and waiting for some thing is such tortured myself. Entahlah...Najwa pun sekarang kat S.M.K BBST, making her stpm (God willing).

If i get foundation studies, God willing i'll go there.
but if get diploma, maybe i'll continue my stpm. Kalau boleh nak tau keputusan rayuan esok and then aku boleh decide , barulah hati tenang.

Another problem is my mother.
Mak kalau boleh nak aku masuk universiti (asasi).
Mak pun tak kisah kalau aku nak masuk tingkatan enam. Just she sometimes (i think) don't like i'm schooling there.I understand she worried if i cannot control myself, involving something not good and also worried for my safety.But, please being supportive, and trust me. Entahlah.. bila dah besar ni aku tak suka dipandang rendah dan tak suka orang ragu2 terhadap diriku, i mean they must trust me, selagi benda tu tak salah dari sisi agama Islam.

My second problem is,
I have stand pat to take History package. There are 2 packages offered for stpm in the school.

package A- history (consist of)-general paper, malay language, business studies, and of course history.
package B- economy (consist of)- general paper, malay language, business studies/art, and economy/computing.

my mom said "history, history again why don't you choose something more challenge like economy. what use of history? the career skop?"
This situation made me complicated. i don't want it be worst.Sampai satu tahap mak cakap pakej sejarah tu kiranya kelas yang paling low even i got 6A's and something2 (well zaman sekarang ni orang dah tak pandang dah 6a, nothing should be proud of) Uhh....I do love history.

actually i'm offered science course but i don't want it. i rejected earlier, because i know and i realise now what is my quality and my limits. Besides i'm weak in calculating, i mean calculating is not my gradient. tu pun mak suruh ambil sebab peluang kerja banyak. antara minat dengan peluang kerja?
i don't know your opinion but for me, interest should comes first, when it comes everything run smoothly.

"If there's a will, there's a way"

To me word 'will' means strong desire and full of interest..

Just now i think my mom quite regret of me. what should i do?

-------------------------------------(the end of the first story)--------------------

Cerita kedua ni pula pasal sekolah baru.

SMK PUTRAJAYA PRESINT 8(1), PUTRAJAYA

my background is from islamic school from form 1 until form 5. Suddenly i got this school . the enviroment is very different. i think i almost got fever schooling here, maybe i got culture shock.

Apapun apa yang aku sedar, masa sekolah lama dulu i don't need to rack my brain thinking how should i adapt and handle this situation, but now i have to. entahla........aku slalu risau dengan keadaan sekeliling. bila dah concern dgn situasi ni brulah aku nak cari balik kekuatan yg perlu ada untuk menempuhi semua ni, walaupun sebelum ini kekuatan itu aku ambil sambil lewa sebelum ni. dan kekuatan ini adalah iman.

dan bila dah berhadapan dgn situasi ni, aku jadi kangen dgn sambbst.

apapun form 6 kat sini ok je.
malam dah tua dah. mungkin aku patut tidur. esok nak pergi sekolah, menempuhi hari2 yang menggetirkan...(buat kawan2 doakan diri ini supaya kuat jati diri).

3 comments:

Saya said...

awk boleh pqa!!!
sesuaikan diri dgn sekeliling...
ni ah perjuangan terbaru kita!!!

AfiqahRazak said...

terima kaseh

Nurul Athirah said...

apa y Allah bagi adalah satu ujian
laluinya dengan tabah
insya-Allah ada sinar kejayaan menunggu awak

kejayaan ataupun kegagalan lalu
bukanlah satu jaminan hidup kita pada masa akan datang..

the most important thing..
ask from Allah..keep istikharah prayer
because HE knows the best 4 you..

put your trust on Allah
and HE will helps you in the way you think it is impossible..

may Allah bless us :>