Saturday, August 21, 2010

PROBLEM


Problems are there in my life.
And always be there until the end of my life.
Every year, every month, every day, every hour, every minute and even every second...
It is not about how big or small the problems are
Cause it always circled around me


It is about how I tackle it
Sometimes I will make it as PROBLEM and sometimes I will make it as CHALLENGE

When the problem comes to me, HOW SHOULD I FACE IT?

1. The very first step, once you wake up from sleep, smile and keep positive in your thinking and act. Simple. Be ready for everything.

READY!

2. After that, when it comes to attack, BEWARE! and BE CAUTIOUS for emotional malady that can lead to tension. OH NO!

RELAX AND STRIKE BACK

3. Be calm. Clear your mind. Find the best solution to overcome your problem. Defend yourself!

BE PERSISTENT, BE FIRM!

AS SIMPLE AS 'ABC'. THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS ALWAYS KEEP IN TOUCH WITH ALLAH. HE IS EVERYWHERE!

No comments: