Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Currently



My writing today is dedicated to my beloved old friend who were came from sambbst.

Semester 2 is just begun. My first class for this semester will start tomorrow, at 8 in the morning. Thank God, i don't have to repeat any subject. Alhamdulillah, my result isn't bad at all for the beginning. But i realise that i need to strive for my excellency in the future. Life in campus is not same with that of school. I need to be independence. I need to be competitive. There are so many students here to compete.
But i don't want to rack my brain by just thinking to be the no. 1.

Of course i want to be an excellence student. But it is not everything. Learning is not just sticking our eyes on the books that we need to study and thinking just exam!exam!. I know that i am that sort of student. I need to modify my perception of something a little bit. Learning process has many ways. Sometimes it is happen just like that. Undeliberately.

I need to extend my ability given by God in all types of knowledge. Formally or informally. Enjoy myself as long as it is accordance to Syariah Law. But i always commit sins. What else? Make my surround environment or my whole life as a place of gaining knowledge.

Thank to my friends (especially those who were from sambbst), because they are part of my life that play important roles in moulding me. Moulding me in ways that i couldn't tell you, and it always hidden in the bottom of my heart.

Sometimes not all things can be told or make it obvious, but it doesn't mean that it has no value at all. It's just hidden somewhere.




No comments: