Tuesday, July 8, 2014


Demons by Imagine Dragon.

I love this piece. I know the title is quite harsh. Honestly, it's what I felt when I knew the song.

So, I went to Google search, looking for the lyrics.

This song (according to my understanding) is a sad song. It portrayed one that has rebellious heart, trying to escape the dark secret of his side. He don't dare to love his lover cause of her pureness. That he afraid that by keep staying with her would hurt her even more.

I f I were to fall in love with an intelligent, smart man with a pure-heart inside, then I should distance myself. Haha. Feeling so small.

It's funny to find that I feel like I am a hell-bound sinner when I replay the song.

The fact that, I am indeed a sinner. But neither I wanted to be a sinner nor living in the hell in hereafter.

Na'uzubillah.


No comments: