Wednesday, May 28, 2014

A monstrosity called EXAM






I am, right now, in the period of final exam for this semester. However, I don't know why, I don't have the heart of studying. It feels like my brain is being unlawfully assaulted by,

BOREDOM

DURESS

THREAT

Realising that this 'killing' defying act not to study, make me worry a bit. Every time I try to peruse each line in the notes or book, I cannot focus. Really!

It's like all the words that catch my eyes, whenever they try to channel my brain, all of them bounce back.

Bored with this system. I've gone through this half of my life. I realise that I study for the fulfillment of the industry. Anyway, I'm not a robot.

Enough is enough. I am 23 years old now. I feel quite old. I want to pursue my dreams.

To be honest,

I love to learn, but not study. I hate exam actually.




No comments: