Monday, May 5, 2014

Finding passion and motivation




I wanted to sigh.

But I dont want to give up.

I really need to focus on my studies.

I dont want to fail myself.

Or I will make my parents upset on me.


One thing I know :

though I'm not excellence in studies like other of my colleagues

I am not stupid.

haha.

don't strain yourself with your one typed ego

be a hybrid one.

haha.

laughing again.

despite of this overwhelmed feeling.

[Im so broken at heart. putus cinta? ahaks!]

I need to recover myself.

I really need to mend this heart.

I really, really, really need to focus and start creating my own destiny.

Each time, being sent to Mahallah after a short break in weekend, my father always asking for 3.8 CGPA.

Its too far-reached for me.

But not impossible.

I just need to find ways.

How?

Eversince I was a little girl, exam has never been my real concerned.

If I want to, its just for temporal wanting. haha.

Look at me.

Such a pity, lazy girl.

I have other dreams.

But I just cannot neglect my responsibilities towards my parents and of course as a student. A muslim law student.

Just cannot take it for granted.


Hye there! My name is Afiqah.

And I want to be the best of me.

Fighting!






2 comments:

BERMASALAH said...

One afternoon, I am complaining about the confusion of my age, what is expected of me versus what I want for myself.

"Have I told you about the tension of opposites?" he says.

"The tension of opposites?"

"Life is a series of pulls back and forth. You want to do one thing, but you are bound to do something else. Something hurts you, yet you know it shouldn't. You take certain things for granted, even when you know you should never take anything for granted.

"A tension of opposites, like a pull on a rubber band. And most of us live somewhere in the middle."

Sounds like a wrestling match, I say.

"A wrestling match." He laughs. "Yes, you could describe life that way."

So which side wins, I ask?
"Which side wins?"

He smiled at me, the crinkled eyes, the crooked teeth.
"Love wins. Love always wins."

Tuesdays with Morrie, pg 39-40

AfiqahRazak said...

YB!!!!! tenkiu <3