Thursday, May 8, 2014

Nightdreaming. Good night!



I wish some fine day,

I could travel to the world that have been in my dreams over these passing years.

I wish someday in the near future,

I would travel to the world with my husband and bring along our children.



The travel should be the one not like holidaying or leisuring in the hotel. It's an adventure. Haha.

(so that our children would appreciate more the world natural beauty and the societies around it)

My husband and I would travel backpacking around the world.

Our first destination to-be is China. Travelling the whole China, crossing the border of Russia and go straight to the Central Asia countries,

Kazakhtan,

Mongolia,

Kyrgystan,

Uzbekistan,

Turkmenistan,

Tajikistan.

After that? Thinking of countries around the Carribean Sea. Freediving ourselves, seeing the world underwater. Carribean Sea is a beautiful sea. But still sea is a sea. You can play around but be cautious.




So, this is my future plan. And I don't think these plans can be executed non-stop. Even I have no guts to do it straightly. Maybe after travelling one or two countries, we can go back to Malaysia. Recharge (huh?).

Mood : Admiring the adventure of Zahariz Khuzaimah.

No comments: